BRANDING // VISION // COMMUNICATIONS // SOCIAL MEDIA // STRATEGY // MARKETING // WEBSITES // WRITING
The name ExplodingSoul came to mind when I first signed up for a Twitter account, six years ago. Because I’m always bursting with ideas, passion, and vision in both my work and life, I wanted that to be evident in my brand.
My career started out at Water.org where I began as an unpaid intern and worked my way to Digital Marketing Manager. It was an incredible four years, as I helped rebrand the organization from WaterPartners International to Water.org, develop their key messaging and online voice, put them on social media, helped build up their brand presence, traveled to Bangladesh and Haiti, managed high-level partnerships such as Levis, and relationships with Nickelodeon, YouTube celebrity video bloggers, and Matt Damon’s brother, among many other roles.
In April 2012, I decided to step out on my own and start ExplodingSoul LLC. For the past two and a half years, I’ve been working with The Way Women Work as the Director of Community Engagement and with SpiderOak in a similar role. As a marketing professional, help both companies each week with their marketing, branding, social media, communications, campaigns, and more.
I work well with almost anyone, and have helped authors, small businesses, nonprofits, startups and individuals.
CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED SOMEONE WHO EXCELS AT:
- Helping you develop your vision and goals — the big picture
- Helping you focus on what’s most important and what should be a priority with limited time and resources
- Helping you develop your brand (or a new brand)
- Helping you decide where you should be online, and why (online presence)
- Helping you determine your key messaging
- Helping you determine how to stand out from your competitors
- Creating your authentic online voice, presence, and branding
- Identifying and developing good design in relation to your brand and vision
- What your tactics should be for a good communication strategy
- Social media
- Writing and communication (blogging, email, web content, etc)
Let me know how I can help you, your project or company. I’d love to see how we can work together. Get in touch:
*Thanks to John P. Whitaker for helping me design the ExplodingSoul logo